Information to date on The Manor Fields Adare;
• The land where the Manor Fields Adare are located (25 acres) was donated to the community under trust by the Kane family, former owners of Adare Manor in 2007.
• Opened in 2010, it is a shared facility, owned by the community, a recreational facility for people of all ages and all abilities.
• It is run on a voluntary basis by a board of directors and an implementation team who are supported by Community Services Program staff.
• Capital works in excess of €3.1million has been undertaken.
• Current Bank loan is €410,000.
• The new pavilion includes a remote working hub, activity space, meeting rooms – all of which can now be rented.
The Manor Fields has been developed in 3 main phases to date:
2013-2014 Access road, car park and our award winning all abilities playground were built.
2016 Funded & Developed full size floodlit Astro pitch and
2017 Opened Astro pitch.
2019 Developed Pavilion building, changing rooms and toilets.
2022 Created an Active generation Physio trail and Completion of Pavilion, changing rooms and toilets.
Sources of Capital Funding, to the end of 2022.
• State Grants €1,060,000
• Philanthropic Funds € 854,000
• Bank Loan €410,000
• Community Benefactors € 380,000
• Community Fundraising €185,000
• Local Authority € 94,000
Future Plans to develop The Manor Fields include:
• Floodlit Tennis Facilities
• Multi-sport ball wall
• Additional Grass Playing spaces
• Additional recreational walking paths
• Lawn Bowls
To Donate Click on:
FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW:
« Ryanair launches another new route from Shannon AirportFall off the Bone Ribs by Wade Murphy 1826 Adare »